I wanted to start a blog to keep people up to date on whats going on in our life and post pictures! Hopefully I can remember to keep it updated on a regular basis!
George and I got married on 10/11/2008 in Woodbridge, VA. We live in Arlington, VA with our dog, Bailey, and our cats, Dublin and Mickey. We are expecting our first child on February 26, 2010!
July 2005: Meet in 5B in the jail. Kyle's an intern and George is a brand new deputy! January 2006: Kyle and George start dating long distance May 2006: Kyle graduates and moves back home
November 2006: Find their first house! December 19, 2006: Close on first house December 24, 2006: GET ENGAGED! October 11, 2008: GET MARRIED! June 18, 2009: Find out we're PREGNANT!!
July 13, 2009: Second OB appt: see the baby! August 14, 2009: Third OB appt- HEARD THE HEART BEAT! 144 bpm! September 28, 2009: BIG U/S!! Its a GIRL!! January 10, 2010: Mackenzie's born! February 26, 2010: Our due date!
No comments:
Post a Comment