Wednesday, December 16, 2009

10 weeks LEFT

I can't believe that there is only 10 weeks left until my due date. I go from still not totally believing I'm pregnant to freaking out about being responsible for a human to so happy I can't even describe it. We have a lot of stuff for her all ready but her nursery is no where near completed...and by that I mean it's still a huge mess. But hopefully by this weekend that should mostly change. We're going to put her crib and dresser together (and by we I mean Wags and someone else!) and then I can hang her painting I made her and put her closet dividers in the closet. We need to get her mattress and then I can put her sheets in her crib. I cannot wait until the crib is up and the sheets are one. I think that is going to make it 100% real for me.

We had a 3d ultrasound last weekend and she is SO cute!

















She is still in like the 90% for growth so after my next ultrasound we'll have "the talk" with the doctor about what we want to do if she is still enormous. Of course all measurements are a guesstimate but still...90%? That's big!

I made closet dividers when I was about 3 months pregnant and they have been sitting in our basement ever since. I made them green since we didn't know the sex but then this week I decided I didn't like them anymore and when I was at Michael's I looked around and found ideas to make new ones. Not that this is very important in terms of what she NEEDS but still...I think they are cute and I can't wait to put them in her room.



















We also took an infant care skills class which was really helpful to both of us even though it was a fake baby and we went on the hospital tour. I'm so excited about having a private room since I'll be there for at least 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment