There is nothing new really going on with us. We are having the painters come starting next week. Hopefully it will just take Thursday-Saturday to be finished. I cannot wait. I'm a little worried about the colors. I don't want them to be too...flashy...I guess would be the word. But I do want bright colors and different colors.
We are doing a orangey brown in the living room, red in the dining room, yellow for the sun room, a green/grey or blue/grey in our room and a tan for the spare room. The hallways I have NO idea. I don't want them to be boring brown/tan but I don't want them to be too bright. I mean they are just hallways! So we'll see. I'm just excited to have it done and soon! And plus we don't have to do it ourselves and make the repairs which is awesome!
It was SO hot this weekend. Becca and I took Bailey to the dog park and he actually SWAM! It was exciting. He usually just lays in the water but I think he was so hot he just swam. Not too far of course but he did actually swim!
We are going to Nags Head in September with my family. I am so excited! Even though we probably won't get to go to the beach to swim because it won't be hot enough, it will be so nice and relaxing. The house is AWESOME! It has like 7 rooms or something. Plus a pool and a volleyball court. We can't bring Bailey, because they can only have 2 dog at the house but it will be fun, especially since Beau is so fun in the pool. He loves to "save" people in the pool. Natural instincts. Dougan just likes to sit around the pool. I didn't see him swim in it last time...he just sat on the stairs so his paws and butt were in the water!
I guess we do have a little bit going on...but not too much!
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment