Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My model

So I was going through my pictures trying to find a good picture of Mickey and Dublin. We want to have 3 framed pictures above our bed, one of us, one of Bailey and one of Mickey and Dublin. They are impossible to photograph together, at least facing the camera. Mickey hates being photographed. Dublin LOVES it. He looks right into the lens and sits so nice while you take his picture. These pictures are some of the first pictures I took with my new camera. He just loves it! Bailey has a hard time looking at the lens, he usually looks away.
I have a couple of good ones of Mickey but she really would rather have her belly rubbed than have her picture taken! Plus she is really scared of everything so I think having a big lens in her face is really scary for her. I really think I might have to photoshop them together! The only pictures I have of them together is them looking out the window:
Or of them fighting:
I guess we'll just have to keep practicing. I do have a picture of them on my phone of them laying on my stomach. Not a pretty sight!!

These are two of my favorite Dublin pictures. He really knows how to use the light and the space he's in. Haha I think its hysterical!

No comments:

Post a Comment