Tuesday, June 30, 2009

BEACH!

I'm so excited! Thursday, after work, Becca and I are going to VA Beach to visit Diane until Monday! I cannot wait to hang out with the girls all weekend and also to see the ocean. I miss the ocean so much. I really wish I lived closer to it. I could put my feet in the water everyday and I would never get tired of it!

It's been a busy couple of weeks. We babysat last Saturday for a coworkers niece so they could go to the Rascall Flatts concert. She was so cute! She is 8 months old so she was really easy. I was nervous because she passed out at like 6:30 after I gave her a bottle and her mom wanted her in bed at like 9 so I was like of course she's going to wake up at 9 and I won't be able to put her back to bed! But actually it was PERFECT timing because we ordered pizza and wings and I thought how in the world are we going to eat! But she slept the whole time we ate and then I woke her up after we were done. Good timing!

No comments:

Post a Comment