So we went to OBX and it was AWESOME! It was such a relaxing week and it was so nice to not need to know the time, not be up for anything special and to be at the pool all I wanted!
On September 28th we had an ultrasound and found out that we have a perfectly healthy baby GIRL!! I am so excited! I knew she was a girl since the day I found out I was pregnant. She is measuring 9 days ahead of schedule and is about 13 ounces. The tech told us that she would guess our due date was closer to Valentines day but I think it will be February 27th just to spite me!
I cannot believe that I am almost half way done with this pregnancy!! We still have so much to do, especially in her room but I know we have plenty of time. Mostly we need to take the furniture out of her room so that we can order her furniture and then we can start decorating. We haven't lived in that house that long but we have SO much stuff! I'm scared for when we move!!
Saturday we are leaving to go to Charlottesville for the weekend for our anniversary! I cannot believe it's been a year all ready. At first it went kind of slow but then it started speeding by.
Monday, October 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment