George has never been there before so I'm going to take him to Kitty Hawk and go to the Wright Brothers museum. It is going to be so fun! This baby is getting big! I am still not sure if I feel him/her yet or not but I hope so!
Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. His umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes now feature one-of-a-kind prints. (thebump.com)
I can't believe he/she has fingerprints! How exciting!! And starting to form bones is HUGE!
The other huge thing is the next time I'll be blogging I'll hopefully be able to say HE or SHE for sure!! Our ultrasound is the Monday after we get back from the beach at 5:30pm! I cannot wait. I hope the baby is super cooperative and that we can see everything!! I now have no idea what I think it is. I find myself saying he a lot and so does George. But I always correct both of us and other people too!
i had to do ALL of my appts first thing in the morning cause i would DIE if i had to wait allll day. hahahahaha. I CAN NOT WAIT TO FIND OUT IF YOU ARE HAVING A GIRL OR BOY!
ReplyDelete