Today is my 3 year anniversary with the Arlington County Sheriff's Office. I cannot believe I've been here for 3 years! Sunday is George's 5 year anniversary. It's weird that we started 2 years and 2 days apart! It actually doesn't really seem that I've been here for that long. But I have learned a lot and I am happy that I am actually using my degree!
Last weekend at the beach was AWESOME! I love the beach so much. I had so much fun with Becca and Diane. I could really live at the beach and go everyday! I also got to see Lyz, Lee and Brooklyn. That was a lot of fun. We sat at lunch for like 2.5 hours just talking and catching up!
Tomorrow is 3 months until our first anniversary! I cannot believe its almost here all ready! We are planning on going to Boston so I'm really excited. We both have never been there before so it should be a lot of fun!
Friday, July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment