Friday, September 11, 2009

4 entire months!

I cannot believe I'm 4 months pregnant. I'm excited/staring to freak out! That means I'm almost half way done and that is scary! But also exciting! I'm so excited to see the baby again in 2 short weeks and to have the baby actually look like a baby!
Watch what you say...tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean she can now pick up your voice. A few more minuscule changes: Eyebrows, lashes, and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming.

I'm so excited that the baby can hear me know! I mean I know that the baby can't understand the words I'm saying but I'm glad that he/she can hear me! I've been talking to him/her so long so I'm happy that he/she can finally hear me!


Also I wish that I didn't have to keep saying him/her! I cannot wait to see what we are having! That way the baby can just be a he or a she instead of a him/her or shim!


On another note, today is 9/11 and it always brings back all these memories of that day senior year of high school that changed everything. It's so incredible how one day can change how you think or feel about everything.

1 comment: