I have been looking forward to September for a LONG time!! This month is going to be great! This weekend is a 3 day weekend...thanks Labor Day, then I have my next appointment on the 14th. On the 19th we go to the beach for the week in the Outer Banks. That is what I have been most looking forward to. I love doing nothing all week and getting to go swimming and hanging out with the family. Its going to be a lot of fun! Then we have our BIG ULTRASOUND on September 28th!! Hopefully the baby is cooperative and shows its stuff so we can find out if we are having a boy or a girl!
After September it seems all down hill until the end of February! October is our ONE YEAR anniversary which is also a 3 day weekend! Then November is my birthday, Thanksgiving (4 day weekend!), Becca's birthday and my parents anniversary. December is Christmas (at least a 3 day weekend). January is New Years (another 3 day weekend), my moms birthday and another 3 day weekend. Then February will be here before we know it and we'll get one last Valentines day with just the two of us (maybe!) and then we'll be all ready for the baby to come!
When I think about it like that it feels like no time at all. I'm glad I have tons to look forward to until February!
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment