In addition to what I wrote before...I keep thinking about mommies. I just read about a lady who lost her 4 year old when her and her family were at brunch and a woman crashed her car through the restaurant. One daughter died and one was left with brain injuries.
I have a thing with moms and dads who use their children as excuses. "I can't come to xyz because my kids have xyz". I cannot wait to have children but I know that I do not have to give up my life because of them. I will still have girls nights out and go on vacations. Your children should be an addition to your life and you should continue to live a life fulfilled because of them.
I am not pretending to know what it's like to have children and I cannot wait to have them. I just cannot see myself giving up life as usual because of them, instead of adding them into my life positively.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment