So lately I've felt like I have taken crazy pills! Everything around me just seems off...I'm not sure what it is. It just seems like people in Arlington cannot do anything...drive, walk, sit. I take a lot of pride in the fact that I am a "city girl" and I can drive any where, in any conditions and be okay. People around here cannot. Rain is a killer...just don't leave the house!
So this weekend I went to Maggiano's for a baby shower. It was so much fun! The girls are so nice and fun to hang out with...and of course the food was delicious. It was interesting to be like out of the spot light. What I mean is, usually I'm the take charge girl...no one ever wants to make decisions so I always make the group decisions. Its not a bad thing, its not something I always like to do but I'd rather someone do it so we can get whatever it is over with and just get to the good stuff (i.e. what restaurant/movie to go to). So anyway, it was nice to not make decisions, I just sat back as the new girl and I had so much fun!
Other than that, I'm just thinking about VEGAS in two weeks! I cannot wait. Its going to be so fun. I'm debating on whether or not to take my nice Cannon camera. I just can't figure out how I would get it there. I guess I would just make it my carry on bag. I'm so excited to have almost no itenerary and just go with the flow. We have dinner reservations one night but thats it!
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment