It's almost here! As you can tell I love weekends. I love sleeping in late...hanging out all day...taking Bailey to the park...shopping. Everything about the weekends is awesome! And this weekend is good in two ways. We have Monday off (hello sales at Ikea and Macy's!) and its my dads birthday on Monday! I think we're just going to Joe's Crab Shack for his birthday...its his new favorite. And mine too...it's delicious!
We went to look at a doggie day care last night for Bailey. I think we are going to enroll him. He really likes to be with other dogs and people and it would be nice for him to get out of the house even twice a week. I feel so bad that he sits all alone everyday waiting for someone to come home. The place was nice. Each dog gets its own cubby to put his collar and leash in. They put a collar on the dogs when they get their so ours don't get eaten by the other dog. From 12-2 there's nap time when all the dogs can rest. They also don't have concrete floors, they have like a rubber floor so its not as bad on their joints. I told the lady that we spoke to that I was concerned that he wouldn't use the bathroom inside. I really don't know if he would or not. Maybe he'd see a dog go inside and think its okay for him to do...I'm not sure. She said if they notice that he hasn't gone, they can take him outside so that was reassuring. I'm really excited for him!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment