Well almost! I guess it is only 9:50am! But it's going to be jammed packed. Tonight we're going to dinner with Becca.
Tomorrow George is working and my parents are coming over to look at the paint and then we're going to lunch. Then I'm meeting George in Woodbridge for an auction at Our Lady of Angels. We went two years ago (they didn't have it last year) and it was a lot of fun. We got really good tickets to the Nationals! We were going to bid at the live auction on Redskins front row seats but they went for like $5,000! So we didn't make the cut!
Sunday I'm volunteering then we are going to dinner with the Keen family! We got Lucy, their daughter, a really cute stuffed elephant (I want to keep it!) for her first birthday so I hope she likes it! We got her an elephant for her when she was born (along with some other goodies) and apparently she really liked it. I think this elephant might be her size though! So hopefully she'll enjoy it. I'm excited to have dinner with them.
Last night we went to Wills for Heroes. Its run by the VA State Bar Association. They make up wills for free for law enforcement and firefighters and their spouses. Its a nice program. It sucks to have to think about but it makes me feel better to have it there, especially after some of the horror stories we heard at the meeting last night. After that we went out with Shaun and Kendra to Ireland's Four Courts. It was a lot of fun!
So hopefully I'll get a little relaxation during the weekend but I'm happy that its jammed packed with fun things...and I don't have to babysit painters anymore!
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment