Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The painter is coming!!

So tomorrow the painters start! I'm so excited. I never realized how boring and drab our house was until we decided to have someone paint it. The walls, trim and ceilings are all the same colors! I cannot wait to have white ceilings and trim and COLOR on the walls! We changed our minds and decided to paint the dining room navy blue. I'm nervous and excited...about all of the colors really. I mean its a HUGE decision! Not really in the scheme of things...but you know what I mean!

Reading through my blog, I realized I've made this into like a "hot topic" blog. That's not really my intention. But I like to write when I have a lot on my mind. It cleans it out! And especially when its something that I'm really passionate about. I don't know if anyone really reads my blog and to me it's just therapeutic.

So the weirdest thing happen. I got ONE statement from Chase like last month saying I owed like $60 in late fees and stuff. I applied for the credit card but I never activated it so I didn't know how I could have fees when I can't even use the card. So I checked it online again today so I could call them and they credited me $77 but I still owed $1. So I called to talk to them and the guy that I spoke with said he would just credit me the dollar. I said so Chase closed my account and there's no balance. He said yes. What happen?! I guess I was inactive for so long that they just gave up on me and closed it. Can I do that with my other credit card and then have no balance!! I wish!

I'll try to be creative and post pics of our "new" house after the paint dries. I'm SOO excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment