So the painters were supposed to show up on Thursday. I told George they would be there probably around 8. I told him if they weren't there by 9 to call. So around 10am they still aren't there. We're starting to get PISSED! I called Jose at least 4 times and left him 2 messages. Finally around 2:30 he called the house and spoke to George. He put us on his calendar for Friday. After stalling and letting him stew for awhile, George called him back and we agreed to have him come in on Friday to start.
Once they finally got started, they did a GREAT job! We absolutely LOVE the colors that we (I!) picked out and how it turned out. It was great not to have to do it ourselves either and that it only took 3 days!
I will definitely post pictures but they really don't do it justice...especially the sunroom, its hard to get a picture of the yellow. I really feel like I live in a new house. I can't even remember how awful it was to have the same color painted EVERY WHERE!
On a sadder note, I know 3 people that died within 3 days. Its been like a crazy week with so many health scares. Diane's dad was in the hospital on Saturday-Monday with dehydration. He just went through a HUGE cancer surgery in NY and came home Friday only to be admitted at Fairfax Hospital on Saturday. Luckily he is okay but it was a big scare. Mr. Araj is like a dad to me, hes seen me through everything since 8th grade!
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment