Speaking of progress my little embryo graduated to a fetus today! I love all these websites and how they tell you what the baby is like every week!

Your little embryo has now officially graduated to fetus-hood. Adding to the excitement, a Doppler ultrasound device might be able to pick up the beating heart. With basic physical structures in place and increasingly distinct facial features, baby is kind of starting to look like...well...a baby! (from thebump.com)
Its so amazing to me that this tiny little baby all ready has systems formed and can move around and has tiny little elbows and knees! I have been writing in a journal at least once a week and a journal to the baby every week. Its been fun to tell the baby how I feel and how it's growing. And while I know obviously the baby can't hear me now or understand what I'm writing, one day my child will and I hope they enjoy what I've been writing. Its still so hard to believe that I'm pregnant and that I'm growing a baby!
Oh and I added a new ticker to the bottom of the blog so I have 79 days until our FIRST anniversary! and 217 days(ish) until the baby is here!
No comments:
Post a Comment