With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will start working too.)
Also the baby doubled its weight in the last week! I can't wait to see him or her in February/March. I don't know what this means but I've had 2 very strong feelings. The first is that its a girl. What makes matters worse is that we think we have picked out a boys name (which of course will probably change by February) and that I have had 2 dreams that the baby was a boy. The other feeling I've had is that the baby will be a March baby. I only have to go 2 days past my due date to be in March so that's not too far reaching. So since I've had these STRONG feelings, the baby will probably be born in the middle of February and will probably be a boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment