Ahh It has been so terrible holding this in for the past month but we're PREGNANT!! I took a test on June 18th and told George that night with a "Happy Father's day Daddy-to-be" card. He was shocked. And so was I. It happened really quick but we are SO excited!
It was so great to actually get to see a tiny little baby! We went last week for my 2nd appointment and we actually got to see a baby! I know it doesn't really look like a baby yet but it is! And it has a heartbeat! I can't wait until we can actually HEAR it! Its so fun to read all the books and online when it tells you whats happening with the baby this week. This week it will actually start moving around (I wish I could feel it!)!

Today we are 8 weeks and 3 days pregnant. Time is flying and going slow at the same time. I can't believe I'm all ready 8 weeks but its only been a month since we found out. I guess so much has happened in that month that it doesn't seem that long. I've felt sick a couple times but mostly I'm just SO tired. Friday-Saturday I slept for about 14 hours...with a dinner break in between.
Its so crazy that I'll be someones mom in less than 7 months. I'm so excited and nervous but mostly excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment