Monday, August 31, 2009

14 weeks!!

I'm so happy to be in full swing of second tri. Although I'm still feeling tired and a little sick its more fun to say I'm in second tri because then it seems more real!

Your adorable little fetus is busy with thumb sucking, toe wiggling, (not so cute but equally amazing) making urine, and breathing amniotic fluid as the liver, kidneys, and spleen continue to develop. Lanugo (thin, downy hair) is growing all over her body for warmth. (thebump.com)
Too me a lemon is HUGE! I mean not compared to how big the baby will be when he/she is born but for right now! It started as some poppy seeds! Also the fact that he/she can suck on their thumb and wiggle their toes is AMAZING! They are so little but they can do so much. Its insane to me! I cannot wait for my next appoint in 2 weeks then finding out what he/she is in 4 weeks! It seems to be going by SO fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment