Monday, August 24, 2009

SECOND TRIMESTER!

I'm so excited that I'm "officially" in second trimester! I haven't felt any different yet but I'm just happy to be over that hurdle. I feel like this is the best trimester. You get to find out the sex, start registering, and just feel better in general.

I cannot wait to find out the sex of this baby! Only 5 more weeks. We finally have a short list of names that we have decided on...5 names for each sex. We aren't going to officially decide on a name until the baby is actually born but I think we'll know what it will be but we just want to see the baby before we say his/her name is ______.

I also cannot wait to register. I heard its more tiring than registering for your wedding but I think it should be more fun! I love baby stuff!

1 comment:

  1. OMG...registering sounded soooo fun til you got there. then you are like now what? and now we have all these things we either NEVER used or use for such a short period of time that it was a waste. ha.

    ReplyDelete