Yesterday I ate:
Breakfast: Frosted Flakes cup; Skim Milk
Lunch: Fat Free Bologna and Low Fat Provolone cheese with butter sandwich on wheat bread, salad with cucumbers, cheese and Chinese noodles with Greek vinaigrette.
Snack: Grapes
Dinner: Campbell's Supper Bakes with chicken and rice and broccoli
Coke Zero's: 2
Water's: 1
So I was bad and skipped the gym. It was just a terrible day yesterday and to top it all off I couldn't find my gym lock or my gym buddy so I decided to go home. George and I played the Wii, took down the Christmas decorations and cleaned the house some more. I think that counts as a workout ;)
I didn't bring my gym stuff today either. I feel something coming on. I'm going to use the bike when I get home and do at least 30 minutes. We are going to have meatloaf tonight! For some reason the cooking gene just kicked in (my mom would be so proud) and we planned out this weeks menu then went to Harris Teeter and made sure we had all of the ingrediants.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment