So I knew today I would be starting exercise and a new "diet". I'm trying to just eat less and I'm not actually doing weight watchers or anything. Then yesterday I saw some pictures of myself on Facebook and I said out loud...I look 9 months pregnant! Ewww. I can't get that image out of my head!! How terrible. I mean I would like to be pregnant but I don't want to LOOK pregnant!
From now on I'm keeping a food diary here and an exercise journal. I'm going to blog everyday about what I ate the day before and what exercise I have done. I'm scared and excited to be doing this because I know it has to be done but it is so hard to actually stick to something like this...as I know...since I've gained a whole lot of weight since George and I moved in together. No more eating out for Lunch and Dinner. We really want to start cooking more at home together. We made pork chops and mashed potatoes on Saturday and it was really fun!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment