Friday I ate:
Breakfast: Frosted Flakes with Skim Milk
Lunch: Crab Taco Salad from Witlows (lunch with girlfriends!), diet coke and chips and salsa
Snack: Carrots
Dinner: Pizza, Doritos, popcorn and ice cream...I know how bad it sounds but it was just little bits of each! Yikes! and a Pepsi One.
Saturday:
Brunch: Leftover Pizza
Snack: Cheese and Crackers
Dinner: Left over mac and cheese with Chicken and...this is terrible...Sour Cream and Onion chips and Nacho Doritos...ouch!
Coke Zero's: 2-3
Sunday:
Breakfast: Froot Loops with skim milk
Lunch: Tuna on wheat with cool ranch Doritos
Dinner: 5 layer dip and mac and cheese from Irelands Four Courts.
Okay so I had a bad weekend. Part of the problem is that we had all these plans on Saturday to run around and do errands but we did NOTHING! We laid in bed all day doing NOTHING! And it was wonderful! Tonight (Sunday) I have to work so George will come for dinner.
I did volunteer at the shelter today which I love. Sadly we did not adopt any cats or dogs while I was there but we took in 3 cats. I really don't think I would ever buy a dog after seeing what some animals go through. I just don't get spending THOUSANDS on a puppy when you can find the SAME puppy in a shelter for like a hundred bucks, and its spayed/neutered and given shots! It is just insane to me!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment