So this weekend, I went to visit my friend Laurie in Blacksburg and I took Bailey with me so he could play with his girlfriend (and Lauries dog) Tahlia. They are so in love! But now they are both exhausted from playing so much for 4 days! They were only bad once...we left trash on the counter (calzone boxes and pizza sauce...you see where this is going!) and we came back to find the pizza sauce ALL OVER her nice light colored carpet! Bailey, of course, had no evidence on him. He's a pro at stealing things and pretending he didnt! Tahlia on the other hand, had pizza sauce all over her face and LEG! I mean it was down to her elbow! So we managed to clean it all up and by the time we were done cleaning up the carpet, Bailey had cleaned up Tahlia but she did smell like pizza sauce all night!
It was a lot of fun but it also made me sad to be down there. Sometimes I miss school. No like going to classes but just my friends and hanging out. Going to college is nothing you will ever experience any where else or at any other time. But then I remembered going to classes and that all went away! We also went to O'Charley's where I used to work and saw a couple of old coworkers so that was fun! It was very different from when I worked there.
So we did a little school store shopping, got our toes done, ate and slept. Perfect weekend of nothing!
Yesterday, George and I got up (he woke me up to get breakfast!), we went to the diner for breakfast, then he got ready to go to work. I sat in bed and watched the inauguration and all of the festivities but then I got bored and did the Wii Fit for 30 minutes! It was fun! I forgot how much fun it is! Then when George came home, we had wings and shrimp and then he did the Wii Fit and then I did it again so I did a total of 45 minutes!
Today I have to take Bailey to the vet. This weekend Laurie and I felt his tumor and it feels soft and mushy which is a big change from before. Too me it was always huge but to the Vet Staff and the doctor didn't think so and said we would keep our eye on it for any changes. So it's changed. I'm scared to death! Laurie and her other vet school friend recommended I get an FNA (fine needle something) and go from there. I'm so nervous about what they are going to say. Laurie said he's young for cancer but I told her that Bailey likes to be special! Plus I think he wants me to own the vet since we are there ALL the time with his ear problems and skin problems! So we'll see what happens tonight!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment