Wednesday I ate:
Breakfast: Dry Honey Nut Cheerios
Lunch: Afghan Food...chicken with rice...and also an egg roll
Dinner: Stouffers Mac and Cheese
Snack: Popcorn
Coke Zero's: 3
So bad drivers might be my NUMBER ONE pet peeve. I just do not understand how people can drive SO bad!! This morning I had my turn signal to get over into the right lane...when I merge onto Washington Blvd, I am in the left lane...I cannot help that! So I have my turn signal on for like 5 minutes. This woman would not let me in. She wouldn't even look over at me like I was invisible. I waved at her and everything but nothing. I mean how mean do you have to be to just ignore someone.
My other pet peeve is tourists...which means I really have no business living 3 minutes from Washington, DC. I REALLY do not understand how you can come to another city so unprepared. And honestly, I've been to other cities and I have no idea where I am or where I need to go, but isn't that part of the fun. It's not like you're LOST! It's DC. Do you see monuments or museums? Then you aren't lost!! Keep walking. And if you do want to look at your map then MOVE OVER! I don't understand why people think its okay to stop in the middle of a sidewalk or in the mall. I guess people honestly think that the world revolves around them so obviously when they are lost or their cell phone rings then they should stop in the middle of a walkway and tend to their problems. Don't mind the rest of us that know where we are going or can talk on our phones and walk!!
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment