Breakfast: Froot Loops with 1% milk
Lunch: Chicken and Rice bake that we made Monday for dinner, salad with oil and vinegar, cheese, salami and Chinese noodles.
Snack: Grapes
Dinner: Meatloaf with left over mashed potatoes and corn souffle from Stouffers!
Coke Zero's: 2
Water's: 2
About the exercise part. I'm coming down with something. Who knows. Today I woke up feeling worse than yesterday.
On another note. Bailey ate the entire box of Bisquick yesterday. He had something waiting for us in the living room when we got home and then threw up at least 5 times. I felt kind of bad for him, and George (who cleaned it all up!) by the end of it. You know Bailey is going to throw up because he starts to lick constantly. The last time I almost had him out in time but he threw up water at the back door...SO close!
I think he is starting to feel better although he didn't eat his breakfast this morning. Poor thing! Last night I could hear his stomach rumbling but he didn't want to eat!
No comments:
Post a Comment