Monday I ate:
Breakfast: Dry Honey Nut Cheerios
Lunch: With my mom at her work! I had a side caesar salad and we split pasta with sausage
Dinner: Rice, Corn and Bean salad with Shrimp. So delicious and so easy to make! Its served cold and I put some fresh salsa in it and some house italian dressing!
Snack: Peanut butter
Coke Zero's: at least 3
Tuesday I ate:
Breakfast: Dry Honey Nut Cheerios
Lunch: Leftover rice, corn and bean salad with a side salad
Dinner: Chips and refried beans...OOPS!
Coke Zero's: 3
Water's: 2
I am so excited for this weekend. I am going to Blacksburg for a do nothing weekend with my girl friend Laurie! We have been planning this weekend since like last summer and I was stressed planning the wedding and she is in vet school so that says all you need to know! We are going to eat, watch movies and get our toes done. It is going to be awesome! Then I have to come back to the craziness that will be DC...which I am not looking forward to. I'm so excited about Barack Obama being president but I am not excited about tourists...they are my LEAST favorite part of living so close to DC!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment