Friday, January 23, 2009

TGIF!!

It's finally Friday! Why do short weeks always seem so long!!
So yesterday, I ate bad again. Becca and I went to Busboys and Poets in Shirlington for dinner. It was good! I had a crab cake sandwich with a side salad.

Nothing much is going on. Meri and I went to lunch today at Corner Bakery...which I LOVE! Except that the lady was having a hard time putting my order in. Its not that hard to take a couple things off of a sandwich. She had to void my order like 3 times and then she gave me the wrote table tent number. So I'm waiting and waiting for my food. I was like I bet that lady didn't put the table tent number in right and she didn't. I don't know how 104 looks like 111 but oh well. I eventually got my yummy chicken pomodori sandwich!

I have no idea what we are doing this weekend. I have to buy a present for a baby shower I am going to next week which I'm excited about. I don't know the girl that well but I am excited for her and her husband. Except that the baby is not cooperating and won't present it's sex during the ultrasounds! I guess he or she wants to be a surprise!

The other thing I know I have to do this weekend is volunteer on Sunday. I really love volunteering at the AWLA. Even though I don't work directly with the animals...which is probably good...its exciting to see them go home and to help people that have animal control issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment