Friday, January 9, 2009

Day Four

Yesterday I ate:
Breakfast: Froot Loops with 1% milk.
Lunch: Nachos (it's Nacho Thursday at work...I just cannot pass that up!) and grapes
Snack: Carrots
Dinner: Shrimp Scampi with a salad
Coke Zero's: 2
Water's: 2!
Glasses of Wine: 1

I'm so proud of myself! I have cooked everyday this week...with the except being tonight. We go to a friends house about once a month for pizza and a movie. And I'm going out to lunch with some friends. Besides that...I haven't eaten out ONCE!

I'm shocked at myself because I usually CRAVE foods. Like Mexican or Italian. And I go to lunch and dinner based on that craving. By having our meals all planned out, I haven't had any real cravings for food. My little brain is learning new things! So now I am waiting for all of my pants to fall of because they are too big!! And I have to start going to the dreaded gym. But I'm tired of looking like this and being lazy so I can do this! And I have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment