Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day Three

Yesterday I ate:
Breakfast: Frosted Flakes with 1% milk.
Lunch: Bologna and Provolone Sandwich on wheat bread with 1 pack of cool ranch Doritos and two cookies (oops!)
Dinner: 3 cheese macaroni (really whole wheat penne) with chicken and a side salad with lettuce, cucumber, cheese, croutons and Caesar dressing. Instead of the traditional cheese in the macaroni we had Gouda, Fontia and Asiago cheeses. It was SO good!
Coke Zero's: 2.5
Water's: 0 :(
I'm starting to feel a little better today. I still have a runny nose and a little cough but it's getting there. Bailey didn't throw up anymore yesterday and he definetly had his appetite back so I think we're all good on that front! I just wish he could remember how much he hated it when it had Bisquick but that's never going to happen. If I left another box on the counter today it would still be eaten!

We are going to Vegas next month and I am so excited!! I went when I was 19 which was no fun because everyone in my family could gamble EXCEPT me! Very boring! But first I am going to take Bailey down to Blacksburg to visit Laurie, Tahlia and Beamer. Tahlia is Baileys golden retriever girlfriend! I'm hoping that all the playing they do will wear Bailey out for the next month or so!! It should be a fun relaxing trip of NOTHING! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment